Written By: Hatch Experts Team
Publish Date: Jun 13, 2017
Inspired by feedback that we received from customers, Hatch is bringing you a software update for the WePlaySmart Multi-Touch Table! We’ve improved our educational games so children can spend more time actively playing them, without waiting for directions. This way, teachers get more data to evaluate and can learn more about the social-emotional development of the children in their classroom.
- Enhanced game play instructions - We have included "just-in-time" instructions that are more direct and efficient. This new method of delivering instructions assists children as needed during game play.
- Immediate game play – When a game launches, children can play immediately after they log in without waiting for the introduction to finish.
- Improved end-of-game experience – With a single touch, children can skip end-of-game rewards and begin playing a new game quickly. This is designed to help give children more options when they play.
- Timely device notifications – When new releases are available, a pop-up describing the upgrades will appear on devices that are connected to the internet.
- This update also includes performance improvements and various bug fixes.
How can you receive the update?
- Connect your WePlaySmart table to the internet - Devices that are connected to the internet will automatically receive the latest release. Not sure how to get your device online? Check out this video!
- If you have just purchased a WePlaySmart table, you will receive your device with the newest software already installed.
- Contact Hatch Technical Support - If you are having difficulty connecting to the internet or would like to install your update manually, we’re here to help! Give us a call at 800-624.7968, option 4 or click here to submit a help request online.